Saw Palmetto for Women
The herb saw Palmetto can be beneficial in addressing common complaints of women of all ages, including menopausal and post menopausal. In women, saw palmetto is known for increasing libido, nourishing better hair growth (both head hair and pubic hair), maintaining firm, fuller (some will insist larger), and more shapely breasts, as well as enhancing vigor and sense of well-being.
I have personally found when using saw palmetto that my normally limp and difficult to style hair seemed to have more fullness and was much more easily manageable. And yes, my sex drive definitely ramped up as well
Saw palmetto helps to prevent atrophy of vaginal and uterine tissue, an uncomfortable side effect of menopause.
Apparently it is best to use the extract, not the whole berry. Though no explanation of why was given, so I would investigate this more.
- Bigger, firmer breasts (and possibly butt)
- Healthier, thicker hair – combat thinning hair.
- Increases Libido
- Increases lubrication in women
- Also supposed to slow hirsuitism.
- Based on my experience, all of hte above are true, except did not notice an effect on hirsuitism; also potentially provides healthy energy based on my experience.