1. Eat 5 – 6 small meals per day, every 2 – 3 hours apart.
2. Always eat within 1/2 hour of waking up.
3. Drink green tea each day to help fire up your metabolism
4. Drink 1/2 your body weight in water ounces. (Example: If you weight 160, half of that is 80, so you need to drink 80 ounces of water per day – that’s 10 eight ounce glasses of water a day).
5. No processed foods (deli meat, bacon etc), no packaged foods or convenience foods (that includes canned and boxed soups).
6. No white foods (white rice, white potatoe etc)
7. Strictly limit carbs, and only consume whole grains.
8. Strictly limit sugar.
9. Strictly limit fats
10. Eat lots of vegetables, especially leafy greens.
11. Limit fruit
12. No fruit juice
13. No more than one regular soda or cola per day
14. Limit diet drinks
15. Limit alchohol